Details about PhD Scholarship On Multimodal Public Transport Systems, University Of Sydney In Australia, 2016
PhD Scholarship On Multimodal Public Transport Systems, University Of Sydney In Australia, 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Multimodal Public Transport systems. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by The University of Sydney and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $30,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 04 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $30,000 per annum
The University of Sydney is offering Ph.D. scholarships in collaboration with MetroTrains to students to work on the project of Multimodal Public Transport systems.
- The applicant for PhD Scholarship on Multimodal Public Transport Systems, the University of Sydney in Australia, 2016 should have a masters degree or honors 1 or 2A degree or its equivalent in the proposed field.
- The candidate should propose a research in multimodal connectivity between means of transport and metropolitan rail.
- The candidates applying for the Doctor of Philosophy should have a master's degree with 80% average and thesis comprising 25% of the one year study.
- The student applying for Master of Philosophy should have a postgraduate degree with 75% average.
- The applicants for PhD Scholarship on Multimodal Public Transport Systems the University of Sydney in Australia, 2016 should submit a curriculum vitae, academic certificates.
- The candidates should also submit a research proposal and details of two referees.
- The student should also submit a cover letter mentioning their interests in the research field.
- The candidates are assessed based on their academic qualifications, work experience, publications and the quality of the proposed research.
- If the applicant meets the grade requirements but does not have a degree in the proposed field then he/she should provide a statement on how their qualification is relevant to research topic.