Details about PhD Scholarship In Social Protection Policies And Transnational Migration, 2017
PhD Scholarship In Social Protection Policies And Transnational Migration, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Social Protection Policies and Transnational Migration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Liège (ULg) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 07 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
The University of Liege is offering a Ph.D. scholarship in Social Protection Policies and Transnational Migration in the Faculty of Social Sciences, Centre for Ethnic and Migration Studies (CEDEM).
It is a full-time, fixed term position for 4 years.
The project focusses in the identification of social protection policies and programs that home countries make accessible to their citizens abroad. This information is then compiled into a qualitative online database.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Scholarship in Social Protection Policies and Transnational Migration, 2017 should have MA in political or social sciences.
- The candidates should have good English skills.
- The applicants who have the speciality in social policy are considered as an asset.
- The candidates should have ability and interest to work in a team.
- The applicants who have skills in French and other languages are considered as an asset.
- The successful candidates should develop a qualitative database and write a Ph.D. dissertation related to this topic.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. Scholarship in Social Protection Policies and Transnational Migration, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae with language skills and degree results, a letter of motivation in 800 words, and names and contacts of two referees in the first file.
- The applicants should also submit a writing sample, an essay or MA thesis in English or French showing candidates' analytical capacities not exceeding 1000 words.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients of Ph.D. Scholarship in Social Protection Policies and Transnational Migration, 2017 get an attractive scholarship, fieldwork resources.
- The recipients also get an opportunity to develop new skills and to participate in conferences.