Details about PhD scholarship in Rainforest wildlife ecology and conservation 2021
PhD scholarship in Rainforest wildlife ecology and conservation 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Agriculture and Environment. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Mar 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $28,597 per annum . This scholarship is open for: International and Domestic students.
- Deadline: 15 Mar 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $28,597 per annum
The Ecological Cascades Lab at UQ is a pioneering group of young scientists that are focused on rainforest wildlife conservation. We study how food webs are being threatened by various disturbances and employ emerging technologies and advanced statistical analyses. Quantitative skills are highly valued. PhD scholarship in Rainforest wildlife ecology and conservation will assess impacts from the loss of native predators (quolls), rise of invasive predators (cats, foxes) and the invasive herbivores (pigs, deer, etc) on food web dynamics and biodiversity.
Eligibility criteria for the PhD scholarship in Rainforest wildlife ecology and conservation 2021:
- International as well as Domestic applicants are eligible.
- Applicants must have completed some research experience
- Applicants must have completed an approved university degree (in an area relevant to your proposed PhD project and completed no more than 10 years ago).
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements.
You need one of the following approved degrees to apply for a PhD:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree); or
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
Benefits of the PhD scholarship in Rainforest wildlife ecology and conservation 2021:
Successful applicants will receive living stipend scholarship of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually.
Deadline for the PhD scholarship in Rainforest wildlife ecology and conservation 2021:
The last date to apply for the PhD scholarship in Rainforest wildlife ecology and conservation 2021 is 15 March 2021.