Details about PhD Scholarship In Modelling For Wind Turbine
PhD Scholarship In Modelling For Wind Turbine is offered for PhD degree in the field of Wind Turbine . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 13 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 13 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- Applicants must hold a master's degree in engineering or a similar degree.
- Applicants with a good understanding of aerodynamics are preferred.
- Applicants with prior experience with CFD and Fortran programming are considered.
- The scholarships for the Ph.D. degree are subject to academic approval.
- Selected candidates will be enrolled in one of the general degree programs of DTU.
- Applicant must submit their CV.
- A letter motivating the application must be included.
- Applicants are required o submit their Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- English translation of transcripts will be necessary if the certificates are in a different language.
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system must be submitted.