Details about PhD Scholarship In Epidemiology, Curtin University, 2017
PhD Scholarship In Epidemiology, Curtin University, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Epidemiology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Dec 2016. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, stipend of $26,288 per year, research funding, tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian and international students.
- Deadline: 18 Dec 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, stipend of $26,288 per year, research funding, tuition fees
The Curtin University is offering scholarships to international and Australian applicants to pursue Ph.D. in Epidemiology.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. Scholarship in Epidemiology, Curtin University, 2017 should have a first class honors degree or master's research degree or master's degree with more than 25% as the research component.
- The applicants are expected to have high performance in academics.
- The candidates should have a degree in the fields of public health, statistics, epidemiology, quantitative/data science, biostatistics.
- The applicants are expected to have a solid background in epidemiology or biostatistics.
- The candidates who are experienced in statistical software like R are encouraged.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Scholarship in Epidemiology, Curtin University, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae and a letter of interest in the position.
- The candidates should submit academic certificates and transcripts.
- The submission of a sample of academic writing is optional.
- The documents should be e-mailed with the subject “EoI PhD Scholarship.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients of Ph.D. Scholarship in Epidemiology, Curtin University, 2017 will get a stipend of $26,288 per anum, one-off payment of $2,500 and $1,400 per year towards research and travel and tuition fees.
- The awards duration is for 3 years.