Details about PhD Scholarship In Economics
PhD Scholarship In Economics is offered for PhD degree in the field of Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2015. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, A stipend of $34,380 p.a. will be provided . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2015
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, A stipend of $34,380 p.a. will be provided
Applications for BCEC PhD Scholarships are invited from research students in the field of applied economic and social research, including but not restricted to quantitative modelling, economic, social and health policy research, applied econometrics, public policy or economic geography, leading to the award of a PhD degree in Curtin Business School at Curtin University.
- Have completed a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours, or be regarded as having an equivalent level of attainment.
- Not previously have held an Australian Government-funded postgraduate research scholarship, unless it was terminated within six months of the scholarship’s payments commencing.
- Not be receiving an equivalent award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the APA stipend rate to undertake the HDR.
PhD Topics: Suitable topics for PhD scholars can fall under one of the following general themes, which represent the Centre's areas of research focus:
- Economic policy forecasting and evaluation
- Regional economic policy
- Trade and industrial economics
- Labour, workforce and productivity
- Population growth and dynamics
- Income, wealth and housing
- Health, wellbeing and disadvantage
Candiates are welcome to discuss potential research topics with the Centre Director or Centre researchers.
Scholarship value: These scholarships provide an attractive stipend of $34,380 per annum tax free for up to a maximum duration of three and a half years.