Details about PhD Scholarship In Drug Transporters Role In ADMET
PhD Scholarship In Drug Transporters Role In ADMET is offered for PhD degree in the field of Physics, Chemistry and Pharmacy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Southern Denmark and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funding
- Applicant must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Preferable to have a strong background in either bio-pharmacy, biochemistry or biotechnology.
- Must have documented education within pharmacokinetics.
- Applicants interested in computer modeling are welcome to apply.
- Candidates are expected to be highly motivated and reliable
- Candidates interested in working in an international environment are encouraged to apply.
- Essential to have a good command over English.
- Candidates are required to submit their educational certificates.
- Applicants must submit their research proposal in max one page.
- Must submit a letter stating particular interest, motivation and qualifications for the project in question in maximum two pages.
- A detailed copy of CV, including personal contact information, must be submitted.
- At least two signed reference letters must be provided.