Details about PhD Scholarship In Damping Of Torsional Beam Vibrations
PhD Scholarship In Damping Of Torsional Beam Vibrations is offered for PhD degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, - . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 12 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, -
- Applicants must hold a master's degree in mechanical or civil engineering, or a similar degree.
- The academic level must be equivalent to the master's degree in engineering.
- Applicants with a strong background in mechanical vibrations, structural mechanics or structural dynamics.
- Applicants must submit a cover letter along with the application form.
- The applicant must submit their academic transcripts.
- BSc/MSc diplomas must be provided as well
- Applicant needs to submit their CV.
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system.