Details about PhD Scholarship in Cystic Fibrosis Research 2021
PhD Scholarship in Cystic Fibrosis Research 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jul 2021. This scholarship is provided by Murdoch University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Stipend of $30,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Jul 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Stipend of $30,000 per annum
The Murdoch University is offering a Ph.D. scholarship in Cystic Fibrosis Research 2021 to explore the relationship between lung microbial metabolism and the lung-gut microbial axis in Cystic Fibrosis. This exciting opportunity is for a graduate from biological sciences/biochemistry/ medicine/analytical chemistry or similar degree with a strong academic background to undertake a Ph.D. in cystic fibrosis research. The successful applicant will be based at Murdoch University at the Australian National Phenome Centre (ANPC) and will contribute to an international research program funded through an NHMRC Synergy Grant in collaboration with the Telethon Kids Institute.
About the Research: The research will be focused on understanding the role of the lung microbiome and the gut-lung microbial axis in cystic fibrosis. The project aims to develop novel assays using state-of-the-art mass spectrometry capabilities at the ANPC to characterize microbial metabolites as markers of disease progression.
Eligibility criteria for PhD Scholarship in Cystic Fibrosis Research 2021:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong knowledge and research skills in a relevant discipline, be highly motivated and demonstrate the drive to work both independently and within a team towards timely completion of the research.
- Familiarity with analytical techniques such as mass spectrometry is favorable, but not a prerequisite.
- Applicants must meet the requirements of Murdoch University’s Graduate Research Office to be eligible (first or upper second-class Honours degree, Masters degree by research, or equivalent).
- Cover letter outlining your suitability for the position
- Copy of your complete academic transcript
- Academic CV
Value of PhD Scholarship in Cystic Fibrosis Research 2021:
Successful applicants of the PhD Scholarship in Cystic Fibrosis Research 2021 will receive a scholarship stipend of $30,000 pa, for 3 years.
Duration of the Scholarship:
Scholarship payments for 3 yrs (full-time enrolment up to 4 yrs). Applicants must be able to commence no later than 1 October 2021.
Deadline of PhD Scholarship in Cystic Fibrosis Research 2021:
The last date to apply for the PhD Scholarship in Cystic Fibrosis Research 2021 is 1st July 2021.