Details about PhD Scholarship In Coastal Engineering At Swansea University
PhD Scholarship In Coastal Engineering At Swansea University is offered for PhD degree in the field of Coastal Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Swansea University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£14,296 p.a towards UK/EU Tuition Fees+Tax Free Stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£14,296 p.a towards UK/EU Tuition Fees+Tax Free Stipend
- Scholarships are open to Internationals students and UK, EU students as well.
- International applicants will be required to pay the difference between the international fee level and UK/EU fee level.
- He/She must be able to self-fund their studies in totality.
- Applicants must hold a Masters degree in a relevant subject area such as
- Applied Mathematics, Coastal Engineering, Oceanography or a related field.
- Candidates who are familiar with the dynamics of, waves, tides and coastal morphology would be very useful.
- Candidates must send their updated CV.
- He/She must submit a Covering letter.
- Two academic references with names and contact details.