Details about Phd Scholarship - Adult Social Care in England
Phd Scholarship - Adult Social Care in England is offered for PhD degree in the field of Social Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Stipend £15,500 per year+ Tuition fees(£4,596 in 2022)+Upto £10,000 across the 3 years . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Countries.
- Deadline: 28 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend £15,500 per year+ Tuition fees(£4,596 in 2022)+Upto £10,000 across the 3 years
The doctoral student will be required to conduct research relevant to adult social care practice in England and in line with the NIHR SSCR’s Business Plan. Particular areas of interest within PSSRU and the Tizard Centre include:
- Transition in Social care: e.g. Social care needs and quality of life outcomes of adults moving between services and their family carers, and of adults moving from inpatient to community-based settings, with a particular focus on the experiences of individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or autism
- Physical and emotional well-being: e.g. Supporting health and wellbeing among people with intellectual disabilities and/or autism, people with mental health conditions, and their families and staff
- High-quality services for a better quality of life outcomes: e.g. Evaluating the impact and costs of implementing person-centered approaches, such as active support, in community-based services for people with intellectual disabilities, autistic people, and/or people with dementia
- Living a full adult life: e.g. Exploring social, leisure, and relationship opportunities for adults across all social care groups, with a particular focus on autonomy and the extent to which adults are supported to live fulfilled lives on their own terms.
Value of the award: Funding will be provided for a studentship starting in January 2023, and includes:
- A stipend of £15,500 per year
- Tuition fees are paid at the standard UK rate (£4,596 in 2022)
- Upto £10,000 across the three years for reasonable and justified research cost
Deadline : 28th October 2022