Details about PhD Research Scholarship, SEARCA, 2017
PhD Research Scholarship, SEARCA, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Social Inclusion in Agriculture and Rural Development, Institutions and Governance, Regional and Sub-regional Cooperation. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2017. This scholarship is provided by Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 4,500 + additional fund for travel allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to Southeast Asian nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 4,500 + additional fund for travel allowances
- SEARCA is providing scholarships for Ph.D. research to Southeast Asian nationals.
- The candidates applying for PhD Research Scholarship, SEARCA, 2017 should be enrolled in the Ph.D. at any university under the Southeast Asian University Consortium for Graduate Education in Agriculture and Natural Resources (UC).
- The applicants who are staff members of government agencies or non-profit institutions and Ph.D. students of agricultural universities outside of the UC are also eligible for PhD Research Scholarship, SEARCA, 2017.
- The research topic chosen by the candidate should be in alignment with the SEARCA's thrusts Inclusive and Sustainable Agricultural and Rural Development (ISARD).
- The candidate's research should focus on areas of Social Inclusion in Agriculture and Rural Development, Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development, Regional and Sub-regional Cooperation, Institutions and Governance.
- The selected applicants for PhD Research Scholarship, SEARCA, 2017 receive an internship at SEARCA for two months and is optional.
- The research funds should not exceed USD 4,500.
- The interns at SEARCA will be given an extra amount towards travel, accident insurance, and a stipend.
- The applicants are expected to submit an application letter addressed to the director of the SEARCA and a letter of recommendation from the dean.
- The candidates should submit research outline, copies of academic transcripts, the budgetary requirement for the research and research timetable.
- The applicants should also submit a letter that they are not in receipt of any other scholarship . A certification for the agency showing amounts should be submitted if the applicant is receiving partial funds.