Details about PhD Research Fellowship In Mycology/Microbiology, University Of Oslo
PhD Research Fellowship In Mycology/Microbiology, University Of Oslo is offered for PhD degree in the field of Mycology, Microbiology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 ' 483 700 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 07 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 ' 483 700 per year
- Candidates must hold a Master's degree in biology, preferably within the areas of mycology and microbiology.
- Applicants must have excellent academic credentials to be selected.
- The applicant is expected to be fluent both in written and spoken forms of English.
- The fellowship requires admission to the Ph.D. program at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
- Applications must be submitted within two months after taking up the position.
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae must include academic work, positions held, education and scientific publications.
- Official copies of transcript record and educational certificates.
- List of academic work and publications of the candidates.
- Documentation of English proficiency
- References of 2-3 individuals with names and contact details.