Details about PhD Research Fellowship in molecular biology/genomics, 2017
PhD Research Fellowship in molecular biology/genomics, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Molecular biology/genomics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 26 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 432 700 - 490 900 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 26 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 432 700 - 490 900 per year
The University of Oslo is offering Ph.D. Research Fellowship in molecular biology/genomics, 2017 to applicants from around the world.
- Applicants of Ph.D. Research Fellowship in molecular biology/genomics, 2017 must belong to the top segment of their class with respect to academic credentials.
- A Masters degree in molecular biology or genomics or similar degree equivalent to a Norwegian Master’s degree is required.
- Having previous experience in immunology, RNA-seq, high-throughput sequencing or bioinformatics would be beneficial.
- Candidates applying for Ph.D. Research Fellowship in molecular biology/genomics, 2017 must be admitted to the Ph.D. program at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
- Application form with statement of interest describing scientific work and interests and explaining how they fit in the description of the person being sought for.
- Copies of certificates and transcripts of records
- Letters of recommendation
- Academic publications, published abstracts, presentations
- A list of up to 3 references which should include the details: Name, relation to the candidate, e-mail address, and telephone number