Details about PhD Research Fellowship In Cognitive Neuropsychology
PhD Research Fellowship In Cognitive Neuropsychology is offered for PhD degree in the field of Cognitive Neuropsychology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, A salary of NOK 430,500 ' 483,700 p.a. will be provided . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, A salary of NOK 430,500 ' 483,700 p.a. will be provided
The PhD position is linked to the research project in cognitive neuropsychology headed by associate professor Nikolai Czajkowski. The aim of the project is to shed light on the neuropsychological processes underlying face perception using virtual reality (VR) technology. VR enables novel ways of studying human perception, as control can be exercised over aspects of the visual experience that is difficult to achieve in traditional experimental approaches. Please contact the project leader ([email protected]) for further information.
The appointment is for a period of four years with 75 % research and 25 % teaching requirement. The fellowship period may be reduced if the candidate has previously been employed in a research fellowship position.The purpose of the appointment is research training leading to the successful completion of a PhD degree. The successful candidate will be admitted to the research training program at the Faculty of Social Sciences when appointed for the position.
- The successful applicant holds a Master degree in Psychology or the equivalent, qualifying for admission to the Department's PhD program.
- Applicants with grade points A or B on the ECTS scale on their Master's Thesis will normally be qualified for admission to the PhD program.
- Documented knowledge in the field of cognitive neuropsychology.
- Solid skills in quantitative methods, and proficiency with statistical software packages such as R, STATA or SPSS.
- Experience with a high-level programming language (such as C#) is a strong advantage.