Details about PhD Positions At PIER Helmholtz Graduate School, 2017
PhD Positions At PIER Helmholtz Graduate School, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Particle and Astroparticle Physics; Nanoscience; Photon Science; Infection and Structural Biology; Accelerators Theoretical Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2016. This scholarship is provided by PIER Helmholtz Graduate School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 1.800 € . This scholarship is open for: Open to German nationals .
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 1.800 €
- The PIER Helmholtz Graduate School is offering a Ph.D. position to doctoral candidates in PIER research fields.
- The projects are available in the areas of Infection and Structural Biology, Physics, Photon Science, Nanoscience Particle and Astroparticle.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Positions At PIER Helmholtz Graduate School, 2017 should have a master's degree biology, chemistry, mathematics, physics, medicine or related fields or should be nearing graduation in the PIER research fields.
- The successful applicants are given excellent research opportunities with cutting-edge technologies.
- The selected candidates will be given interdisciplinary network.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Positions At PIER Helmholtz Graduate School, 2017 should submit academic transcripts and certificates.
- The candidates should also submit a curriculum vitae, two references, and a motivation letter with a description of their research interests and experience.
- The recipients of Ph.D. Positions At PIER Helmholtz Graduate School, 2017 get 1.800 € approximately.