Details about PhD Position In Population Genetics, 2017
PhD Position In Population Genetics, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Population Genetics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Jan 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Vienna and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, A monthly salary of EUR 2.045,10 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Austrian applicants.
- Deadline: 08 Jan 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, A monthly salary of EUR 2.045,10
The Vienna Graduate School of Population Genetics, University of Vienna is offering Ph.D. positions.
- The applicants must have backgrounds in computational, theoretical or experimental fields such as statistics, functional genetics, evolutionary genetics, bioinformatics, theoretical and experimental population genetics.
- The students from related fields like physics or mathematics can also apply.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. Position in Population Genetics, 2017 are expected to have high levels of dedication and activity.
- The applicants should be able to integrate into international team with English as the working language.
- The candidates with an interest in interdisciplinary Ph.D. education will be given preference.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Position in Population Genetics, 2017 are required to submit curriculum vitae.
- A university degree copy which enables the candidate to pursue doctoral degree must be submitted.
- The applicants should submit university certificates including grades and an indication of two preferred topics.
- The candidates should submit a motivation letter with research interests.
- At least two reference letters assessing their scientific qualifications must be submitted through e-mail.
Value of the fellowship
The recipients of Ph.D. Position in Population Genetics, 2017 get a monthly salary of EUR 2.045,10.