Details about PhD position in Dark Matter Research 2020
PhD position in Dark Matter Research 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Amsterdam and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 2,325 to EUR 2,972 gross per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 14 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 2,325 to EUR 2,972 gross per month
The Dark Matter Group has an opening for a PhD position on the XENONnT experiment. The XENON collaboration is currently completing the construction of XENONnT, expected to become the world’s most sensitive dark matter detector. The experiment is located in the underground Gran Sasso laboratory in Italy and run by an international team of scientists. While the PhD position is at the University of Amsterdam, you will be fully embedded in the XENON dark matter group at Nikhef.
Eligibility for PhD position in Dark Matter Research 2020:
- An MSc in Physics or an equivalent degree;
- strong software skills are desirable;
- excellent English communication skills.
Value of PhD position in Dark Matter Research 2020:
- The salary, depending on relevant experience before the beginning of the employment contract, will be EUR 2,325 to EUR 2,972 (scale P) gross per month, based on a full-time contract (38 hours a week), exclusive 8 % holiday allowance and 8.3 % end-of-year bonus.