Details about PhD Position: Advanced Quantitative Analysis of Molecular Oncology PET/CT Studies, 2018
PhD Position: Advanced Quantitative Analysis of Molecular Oncology PET/CT Studies, 2018 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Advanced Quantitative Analysis of Molecular Oncology PET/CT studies.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Aug 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Groningen (UG) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 2.919,- gross per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 12 Aug 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 2.919,- gross per month
A Ph.D. student position is availed within the departments Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging & Medical Oncology at the UMCG Groningen under the direct supervision of both a medical physicist and a medical oncologist. The duration of the project is three years with a possible extension with one year.
- The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- The applicants must have had experience with or like to learn to programme with Matlab and/or python.
- The students must be able to work in a multidisciplinary environment, have good communicative skills and be proficient in Dutch and English.
- The students must not be the holder of the scholarships in any of the previous years.
- The students must have an interest in performing image analysis and PET pharmacokinetic analysis.
- The students must be involved in the execution and data collection of the research studies. This means that you are willing to work with patients in the context of executing clinical studies.