Details about PhD in Exploring Digital Social and Community Storytelling 2020
PhD in Exploring Digital Social and Community Storytelling 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Humanities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2020. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Stipend + Full fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend + Full fees
Eligibility for PhD in Exploring Digital Social and Community Storytelling 2020:
- Open to all nationals.
- English language IELTS level of 6.5.
- Higher degree research qualifications or an Australian Honours (at least Class 2 Division 1) degree in one or more of the following areas: anthropology, sociology, human geography, media and communications, social history or cultural studies.
Value of PhD in Exploring Digital Social and Community Storytelling 2020:
- The total value of the annual scholarships (stipend and fees) is approx. AUD 60,000 - AUD 70,000 p.a.
- Curtin PhD Stipends are valued at AUD 28,092 p.a. for up to a maximum of 3.5 years.
- Successful applicants will receive a 100% Fee offset.
The PhD candidate will examine the phenomenology of digital storytelling in social and community settings. The research aims to investigate how digital technologies can be utilized to facilitate and promote narrative storytelling, sharing, and exchange practices exploring their meaning and significance in people’s lives and contribution to the social fabric of communities.