Details about PhD in Climate Action and the Internet 2020
PhD in Climate Action and the Internet 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Humanities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2020. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Stipend and fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend and fees
The Curtin University in Australia is offering PhD in Climate Action and the Internet 2020 to interested eligible students.
Eligibility for PhD in Climate Action and the Internet 2020:
- English language IELTS level of 6.5.
- Relevant undergraduate degree, which may include Communications, Political Science, Human Rights, Aboriginal/Indigenous Studies, or other areas relevant to the topic.
- Honors, masters, or significant experience with research and writing outside of academia.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously.
- Demonstrated involvement in climate action.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with marginalized communities and/or groups.
Value of PhD in Climate Action and the Internet 2020:
- The total annual value of the PhD in Climate Action and the Internet 2020 including stipend and fees is approx. AUD 60,000 - AUD 70,000 p.a.
- Curtin PhD Stipends are valued at AUD 28,092 p.a. for up to a maximum of 3.5 years.
- The successful applicants for PhD in Climate Action and the Internet 2020 will receive a 100% fee offset.
To apply for this project opportunity applicants must submit an email to the Project lead and include their current curriculum vitae, a summary of their research skills and experience, and the reason they are interested in this specific project.