Details about PhD in 3D Printed Coronary Models for Detection of Coronary Stent Restenosis 2020
PhD in 3D Printed Coronary Models for Detection of Coronary Stent Restenosis 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2020. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Stipend and fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend and fees
Eligibility for PhD in 3D Printed Coronary Models for Detection of Coronary Stent Restenosis 2020:
- English language IELTS level of average 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0.
- Sufficient knowledge in medical image visualization and assessment, ideally the applicant with a background in medical imaging or diagnostic radiology.
- With publications in medical radiation science or radiology, in particular, clinical practice experience in CT imaging would be preferable.
Value of PhD in 3D Printed Coronary Models for Detection of Coronary Stent Restenosis 2020:
- The total value of the annual scholarships (stipend and fees) is approx. AUD 60,000 - AUD 70,000 p.a.
- Curtin PhD Stipends are valued at AUD 28,092 p.a. for up to a maximum of 3.5 years.
- Successful applicants will receive a 100% Fee offset.
Estimated duration of minimum 3 years is required to complete this project due to development of realistic 3D printed coronary models, design of soft plaques to simulate stenosis and testing various CT scanning protocols for assessment of image quality, and recommendation of protocols to clinical practice, and scientific publications in Q1/Q2 journals.