Details about PhD Fellowships in the field of Comtemporary Middle East Studies, 2017
PhD Fellowships in the field of Comtemporary Middle East Studies, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Topics related to the field of Comtemporary Middle East Studies, 2017. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Southern Denmark and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, .Partial fn . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 03 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .Partial fn
The Centre for Contemporary Middle East Studies at the Department of History is offering Ph.D. Fellowships in the field of Contemporary Middle East Studies, 2017 at the University of Southern Denmark.
- Candidates applying for Ph.D. Fellowships in the field of Contemporary Middle East Studies, 2017 must have completed a relevant Master's degree with a good assessment by the deadline.
- Applicants who have a background in religious studies or U.S.-Middle Eastern relations are eligible to apply.
- Students having a documented knowledge of any regional language and/or longer periods of residence in the Middle East will be an advantage.
- The scholarship holders are not allowed to have any other paid employment during their tenure.
- Students must send applications, documents, and appendices in Danish, English or one of the Scandinavian languages.
- Applicants for Ph.D. Fellowships in the field of Contemporary Middle East Studies, 2017 must submit their curriculum vitae.
- Candidates are also required to send a detailed project description in not more than 5 pages (2400 units including spaces).
- Previous examination certificates must be provided by the students along with the application.
- Applicants must send a maximum of 2 of their most related publications with a co-author, a co-author statement in pdf format.