Details about PhD Fellowships At Sapienza University Of Rome 2020
PhD Fellowships At Sapienza University Of Rome 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Archaeology; Architectural SciencesEconomics; Experimental and Clinical Medical Sciences; Law; History, Politics and Society; Molecular Biology and Medicine & more. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2020. This scholarship is provided by Sapienza University of Rome and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 19,800 euros per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 19,800 euros per year
University of Rome offers 30 three-year-full-time postgraduate PhD Fellowshipps for attaining the degree of “Dottore di Ricerca” (PhD).
Eligibility for PhD Fellowships At Sapienza University Of Rome 2020:
Applications are open to candidates who:
- Are not Italian citizens (dual nationality holders are not admitted if one of the nationalities is Italian);
- Have not resided in Italy1 or have carried out their main activity in Italy for more than 6 months (also non-consecutive) during the 3 years preceeding the expiration date of this Call;
- Have obtained any academic qualification by a non-Italian institution.
Value of PhD Fellowships At Sapienza University Of Rome 2020:
- Each fellowship amounts to EUR 19,800 per year. This amount includes national insurance contributions (INPS) that fellowship recipients are required to pay.
Doctorate fellowships are incompatible with any other fellowship granted by Italian or International Institutions. Fellowships cannot be awarded to candidates who have already benefited (either entirely or partially) from a similar grant provided by an Italian or International Institution to attend a PhD Course.