Details about Paula and Tony Kinnane Art History Scholarship 2020
Paula and Tony Kinnane Art History Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Art History. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $12,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $12,000 per year
Paula and Tony Kinnane Art History Scholarship 2020 offered by the University of Queensland for students planning to pursue their undergraduate degrees in Art History at the university. The value of the scholarship is $12,000 per year for up to 4 years. The recipient of the Scholarship will be awarded a separately paid Kinnane UQ Art Museum Internship.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate course in Art History.
- To retain the scholarship, the recipient must continue to be enrolled full-time in a Relevant Field
- Achieve an overall GPA of at least 4 and passing all courses in which they are enrolled
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner while performing any ambassadorial or internship responsibilities.
To apply for the Paula and Tony Kinnane Art History Scholarship 2020 complete and submit the online application form when it opens on February 2020, by the given deadline.