Details about Partial Merit Scholarships For Nigerian Students, 2017
Partial Merit Scholarships For Nigerian Students, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Medicine, Information Technology, Aerospace Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance, Film and Animation. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2016. This scholarship is provided by Lagos State Scholarship Board and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 1-50% off the Annual Tuition Fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to Nigerians nationals .
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 1-50% off the Annual Tuition Fees
Partial Merit Scholarships for Nigerian Students, 2017 are offered by the Lagos State Scholarship Board to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programs studies in foreign countries.
- The applicants for Partial Merit Scholarships for Nigerian Students, 2017 should be Nigerian students.
- The candidates applying for an undergraduate level should have passed the Secondary School Certificate WAEC or NECO in one sitting with 5 passes of Grades Distinction –Credit (A-C).
- The applicants for an undergraduate level should be aged between 16 and 24 years.
- The undergraduate level students are should have minimum Credit (C) in English and Mathematics.
- The candidates with Higher or ordinary National Diploma and A’ level qualifications aged 24-28 years can be considered.
- The applicants with Higher National Diploma (HND) with distinction in all subjects and not more than 30 years can be excused from 1st year.
- The candidates applying for post-graduation level should have upper (2.1) degree.
- The applicants for the post-graduation level should be aged 35 years.
- The fields for undergraduate level are Biochemistry, Computer Applications, Medicine, Dentistry, Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery, Pediatrics, D Pharmacy, All spheres of Engineering, Aerospace Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance, Social Sciences, Law etc.
- The postgraduate level is available for all fields.
- The Partial Merit Scholarships for Nigerian Students, 2017 applicants should submit bio page of the passport, academic certificates, and research thesis.
- The candidates should also submit a birth certificate, signed state of origin certificate, and a testimonial from secondary school signed and stamped and a two passport sized photographs.
- The applicants for the postgraduate level should submit NYSC discharge Certificate.