Details about Palmer | Starkoff Regional Scholarship 2020
Palmer | Starkoff Regional Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Agriculture, Environment, Architecture and Planning, Business, Economics, Engineering and Computing, Health and Behavioural Sciences, Law, Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 4,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to domestic students.
- Deadline: 08 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 4,000 per year
Palmer | Starkoff Regional Scholarship 2020 was established in 2016 by donations from Jodi Palmer and Paul Starkoff. The purpose of the scholarship is to provide financial support to a disadvantaged student from regional Australia.
- submits an application to the Academic Registrar by the closing date for applications.
- is a domestic student in accordance with UQ’s Fee Policy.
- will be a commencing student in the year of award.
- is able to demonstrate that they are financially disadvantaged.
- will have completed their secondary schooling at a high school in an eligible region in the year immediately before attending their first year at UQ.
- is enrolled or intends to enrol full-time in an approved program at UQ.
- does not hold another scholarship that the Academic Registrar considers to be similar.
- academic achievements in their secondary studies.
- personal qualities, motivation and leadership potential.
- contribution to their community.
- other evidence that may be deemed relevant by the selection committee to the recipient's future academic success.
The last date for Palmer | Starkoff Regional Scholarship 2020 application is 8th March 2020. The scholarship awards AUD 4000 per year for the duration of program.