Details about Pacific Health Scholarships 2017
Pacific Health Scholarships 2017 is offered for Other degree in the field of Course in health or disability-related studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2017. This scholarship is provided by New Zealand Government and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 80% to 100% of the total course fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to permanent residents of New Zealand.
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 80% to 100% of the total course fees
- New Zealand Government is offering scholarships to students undertaking a course in health or disability-related courses accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) or the New Zealand Vice-Chancellors Committee.
- The candidates applying for Pacific Health Scholarships 2017 should be residents or permanent residents of the New Zealand at the application time.
- The applicants should be enrolled in a health-related course.
- Th candidates are required to be enrolled at an approved NZQA accredited tertiary provider in New Zealand.
- The applicants should submit an evidence of pacific Islands descent.
- The candidates applying for Pacific Health Scholarships 2017 should attach of official or unofficial tertiary study transcript.
- The applicants who are entering their first year of tertiary study should upload their NCEA results.
- The candidates should also submit a statement of fees or its screenshot.
- The recipients of Pacific Health Scholarships 2017 get between 80 to 100% of the total course fees.