Details about Pacific Health Scholarships 2022
Pacific Health Scholarships 2022 is offered for Other degree in the field of Course in health or disability-related studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Feb 2022. This scholarship is provided by New Zealand Government and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Up to $10,000 (Tuition fee only) . This scholarship is open for: Open to permanent residents of New Zealand.
- Deadline: 07 Feb 2022
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Up to $10,000 (Tuition fee only)
Pacific Health Scholarships 2022 contribute to improving access to health services for Pacific peoples, by supporting the development of a Pacific health and disability workforce.
Eligibility for the Pacific Health Scholarships 2022 :
- New Zealand Government is offering scholarships to students undertaking a course in health or disability-related courses accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) or the New Zealand Vice-Chancellors Committee.
- The candidates applying for this scholarship should be residents or permanent residents of the New Zealand at the application time.
- The applicants should be enrolled in a health-related course.
- Th candidates are required to be enrolled at an approved NZQA accredited tertiary provider in New Zealand.
- The applicants should submit an evidence of pacific Islands descent.
- The candidates applying for this scholarship should attach of official or unofficial tertiary study transcript.
- The applicants who are entering their first year of tertiary study should upload their NCEA results.
- The candidates should also submit a statement of fees or its screenshot.
Value of the Pacific Health Scholarships 2022 :
This scholarship offers up to $10,000 for medical and dentistry students and up to $5,000 for nursing, midwifery, allied health and all remaining qualifications.