Details about Oxford-TrygFonden Graduate Scholarships 2020
Oxford-TrygFonden Graduate Scholarships 2020 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Psychology, Education, Criminology, Psychiatry, Health Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Oxford and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Course fees + Grant for living costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to residents of Denmark.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Course fees + Grant for living costs
The Oxford-TrygFonden Graduate Scholarships 2020 is jointly funded by the University of Oxford and TrygFonden. TrygFonden is a Danish not-for-profit foundation that encourages close interactions between scientific research and the practical world, in which interventions are developed, tested, and implemented. The key objectives of the scholarship that is provided at the University of Oxford are to strengthen Denmark’s capacity in this area.
Eligibility for Oxford-TrygFonden Graduate Scholarships 2020:
- Applicants who are ordinarily resident in Denmark .
- Candidates applying for full-time master’s and DPhil courses in the departments of Criminology, Education, Experimental Psychology, Primary Care Health Sciences, Psychiatry and Social Policy and Intervention, Social Sciences or Medical Sciences Divisions.
Value of Oxford-TrygFonden Graduate Scholarships 2020:
- The scholarship covers course fees and a grant for living costs. Awards are made for the full duration of the fee liability for the agreed course.
There is given deadline for the scholarship application but selections are expected to take place in April 2020.