Details about Oxford-Indira Gandhi Graduate Scholarships, 2018
Oxford-Indira Gandhi Graduate Scholarships, 2018 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Several courses offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Oxford and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, course fees, college fees, £14,296 for living costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
The University of Oxford is offering scholarships to Indian nationals to pursue MSc/MPhil in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management; MSc/MPhil in Water Science, Policy and Management; MSc/MPhil in Environmental Change and Management; MSc/MPhil Modern South Asian Studies; MPhil in Development Studies; Master of Public Policy (MPP); and Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL) which are tenable at Somerville College.
Eligibility for Oxford-Indira Gandhi Graduate Scholarships, 2018:
- The candidates applying for Oxford-Indira Gandhi Graduate Scholarships, 2018 should be nationals of India.
- The applicants should be residents in India or should have studied previously at a higher education institution in India.
- The candidates applying for DPhil courses should propose are of studies in fields relevant to the Oxford India Centre for Sustainable Development's agenda of interdisciplinary research on sustainable development and India.
- The applicants for Oxford-Indira Gandhi Graduate Scholarships, 2018 are not required to submit a separate application form for the scholarship.
- The candidates should apply to a graduate program by the relevant deadline.
- The applicants will be considered regardless of which college they state as their preference on the graduate application form.
- The candidates are assessed based on their academic merit, understanding of the challenges faced by India, and leadership potential.
Value of Scholarship:
The recipients of Oxford-Indira Gandhi Graduate Scholarships, 2018 get £14,553 towards living costs, course fees, and college fees.