Details about ONGC Scholarship
ONGC Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects listed by the organization. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 48,000/- per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of India.
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 48,000/- per annum
ONGC Scholarship offered by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited for students planning to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate courses in India. The value of the scholarship is 48,000/- per annum.
- Applicant must be an Indian national and open for studies in India Applicant must be a student of 1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of Masters degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA.
- Applicant must be pursuing full-time regular courses by AICTE/ MCI/UGC/Association of Indian Universities/State Education Boards/State Government/Central Government.
- Applicants pursuing four years of Engineering/MBBS courses/Two years Masters course in Business Administration &Two years Masters Degree in Geology/ Geophysics are eligible.
- Applicants must have obtained minimum 60% marks in 12th class for Engineering and MBBS disciplines. Similarly, 60% marks in graduation for P.G. Courses i.e. Geology/Geophysics/MBA.
- The gross annual income of the family of the candidate from all sources should not be more than 4.50 lakhs per annum
- The age limit of the applicant is maximum 30 years as on 1st October 2019
- The candidates should not be availing or intend to avail any other financial assistance/scholarship from any other source.
To apply for ONGC Scholarship complete and submit the application by the deadline: 15th October 2019.