Details about Olsson Fire & Risk Master's Scholarship 2019
Olsson Fire & Risk Master's Scholarship 2019 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Fire Engineering . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Canterbury and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee plus $15,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee plus $15,000
Olsson Fire & Risk Master's Scholarship 2019 is offered by the University of Canterbury for students planning to apply for the Master's program in Engineering at the university. The value of the scholarship is $15,000 plus tuition fees at the domestic rate for 1-2 years.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time at the university in a program for a MEFE or a MEngSt(Fire) degree.
- Applicants must have met, or be able to demonstrate that they are likely to meet, the academic requirements for enrolment in a program for a MEFE or a MEngSt(Fire)
- Must permit publication and announcement of their acceptance of the award
- Should be willing to be involved with University and Olsson Fire & Risk publicity as appropriate
- Must be willing to sign an agreement with Olsson Fire & Risk to accept a two-year employment contract with the company after graduation.
- Continuation of a scholarship is dependant on satisfactory academic progress and adherence to the University's statutes and regulations.
To apply for Olsson Fire & Risk Master's Scholarship 2019 complete and submit the online application form by the deadline: 30th November 2019