Details about OFID Scholarships, 2019-20
OFID Scholarships, 2019-20 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of economics of development, environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Apr 2019. This scholarship is provided by OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + Living expenses + Health Insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from developing countries.
- Deadline: 14 Apr 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees + Living expenses + Health Insurance
Eligibility for OFID Scholarships, 2019-20:
- Must be a national of a developing country—please refer to the list of eligible countries. Please note that nationals of OFID Member Countries (Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela) are ineligible to apply.
- Must be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of application.
- Must have obtained an Undergraduate degree.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0.
- Must maintain full-time status for the duration of the Master's Degree.
- Must select a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission, such as economics of development (poverty reduction, energy, and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
Value of OFID Scholarships, 2019-20:
- The successful applicants of OFID Scholarships, 2019-20 will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- Living stipend.
- Health Insurance.
Deadline for OFID Scholarships, 2019-20:
- The successful applicants of OFID Scholarships, 2019-20 is 14th April 2019.