Details about NUS Research Scholarship, 2018
NUS Research Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by National University of Singapore (NUS) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, S$2,000 to S$2,700 per month, tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to Singapore and international applicants .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, S$2,000 to S$2,700 per month, tuition fees
- The National University of Singapore is offering research scholarships to excellent graduate students for research leading to a higher degree at the university.
- The applicants for NUS Research Scholarship can be citizens or permanent residents of Singapore or international applicants.
- The candidates should have an undergraduate degree with a second class honors upper division or honors distinction or its equivalent.
- The applicants should be admitted to a full-time graduate research program at NUS or should have an offer.
- The candidates should be eligible for MOE subsidy.
- The applicants for NUS Research Scholarship should indicate their interest in scholarship while applying for admissions.
- The successful candidates will be notified about the scholarships in May or in October.
- The recipients of NUS Research Scholarship get a monthly stipend of S$2,700 if they are Singapore citizens, S$2,200 if they are permanent residents of Singapore, and S$2,000 if they are international applicants (for Ph.D.).
- The recipients get a monthly stipend of S$2,500 if they are Singapore citizens, S$1,500 if they are permanent residents of Singapore or international applicants (for masters).
- The successful applicants will also get tuition fees.
- An additional stipend of up to $500 will be given to Ph.D. program scholars if they pass Qualifying Examination (QE). It is renewable for each semester depending on the performance.