Details about NUS President's Graduate Fellowship
NUS President's Graduate Fellowship is offered for PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by National University of Singapore (NUS) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, monthly stipend S$3,000 to S$3,500, tuition fees, travel and other allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, monthly stipend S$3,000 to S$3,500, tuition fees, travel and other allowance
The National University of Singapore is offering President's Graduate Fellowship to international as well as citizens and permanent residents of Singapore.
Eligibility for NUS President's Graduate Fellowship:
- The candidates applying for NUS President's Graduate Fellowship, 2019 should be incoming Ph.D. candidates.
- The applicants who are current NUS research scholars and who have passed the Ph.D. qualifying examination can apply.
- The candidates who are SMA and NGS students are not eligible.
- The applicants should have at least upper second class honors or honors distinction or its equivalent undergraduate degree.
- The candidates should have an offer for the Ph.D. program at NUS.
- The applicants eligible for MOE Subsidy.
- The candidates applying for NUS President's Graduate Fellowship, 2019 should indicate their interest in the Fellowship in the admission application.
- The current NUS research scholars should apply through their respective departments.
- The successful candidates will be informed about the result in May or October.
- The selected applicants should sign a letter of undertaking agreeing to observe the terms and conditions of the award.
Value of NUS President's Graduate Fellowship:
- The recipients of NUS President's Graduate Fellowship, 2019 get a monthly stipend, tuition fees, an economy class travel allowance, up to S$750, and S$1,000 as one-off settling allowance.
- The recipients who are international students get a stipend of S$3,000, citizens of Singapore get S$3,500, and residents of Singapore get S$3,200.