Details about NUS Performing & Visual Arts Scholarship
NUS Performing & Visual Arts Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by National University of Singapore (NUS) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee, Living allowance, Accommodation . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Singapore.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee, Living allowance, Accommodation
NUS Performing & Visual Arts Scholarship offered by the National University of Singapore for students planning to pursue their undergraduate studies at the university. The value of the scholarship is Tuition fees
- S$6,000 annual living allowance
- S$2,800 annual accommodation allowance
- Guaranteed an offer of a 1-semester Student Exchange Programme (SEP)
- Guaranteed offers of on-campus accommodation for the first 2 years of undergraduate studies
- Scholarship is bond-free
- Applicant must be Singapore Citizens
- Must have good co-curricular activities record, particularly in performing and/or visual arts
- Must have good Singapore-Cambridge GCE A-Level, local polytechnic diploma, International Baccalaureate diploma, NUS High School diploma or equivalent qualifications
- Must be applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree program at NUS
To apply for NUS Performing & Visual Arts Scholarship complete and submit the application when it commences on 1st February 2019.