Details about TWAS-NRF Doctoral Fellowships in South Africa, 2020
TWAS-NRF Doctoral Fellowships in South Africa, 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Science, Engineering and Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Travel and monthly allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of developing countries except South Africans.
- Deadline: 14 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Travel and monthly allowance
Eligibility for TWAS-NRF Doctoral Fellowships in South Africa, 2020:
- The NRF-TWAS Doctoral Scholarships are open to nationals of developing countries except for South African citizens.
- Candidates should not be more than 32 years of age.
- Applicants must hold a University degree that will meet the criteria for admission.
- Applicants must meet all the visa and immigration laws of their home country and South Africa.
- Applicants are required to provide an official letter from their host South African institution, department or laboratory.
- Applicants are responsible for contacting the respective institution to apply for approval.
- Candidates must also secure a supervisor for the study.
- The applicant's research project must be approved and registered by the host institution in the form of a letter of support from the concerned supervisor and attached along with the application form.
- Candidates are required to have all their foreign qualification assessed by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- The SAQA assessment certificate must be submitted with the application.
- Candidates must secure their study permits or visas for study in South Africa.
- Applicants are selected based on their academic track record.
- An applicants research proposal is evaluated based on its scientific and technical quality.
- Institutional support for the scholarship is taken into consideration.
- Applicants proposed research plan is gauged for its potential outputs and its impact.
Value of TWAS-NRF Doctoral Fellowships in South Africa, 2020:
- The successful applicants of TWAS-NRF Doctoral Fellowships in South Africa, 2020 will receive:
- Travel to and from South Africa.
- A standard monthly allowance to cover living expenses.
Deadline for TWAS-NRF Doctoral Fellowships in South Africa, 2020:
- The last date to apply for TWAS-NRF Doctoral Fellowships in South Africa, 2020 is 14th August 2020.