Details about NPSC Graduate Fellowships
NPSC Graduate Fellowships is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Astronomy, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Materials Science, Mathematical Sciences, Physics, and their subdisciplines, and related engineering fields: Chemical, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by The National Physical Science Consortium and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Scholarships covers tuition fees + Provides stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all American citizens.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Scholarships covers tuition fees + Provides stipend
- The National Physical Science Consortium offers graduate fellowships to American citizens who have graduate degrees in the physical sciences and related engineering fields.
- The applicants for NPSC Graduate Fellowships should be American citizens.
- The candidates should have graduate degrees.
- The applicants should submit their application and cannot make any modifications after submitting the applications.
- The candidates applying for NPSC Graduate Fellowships should submit three to five recommendation letters from professors and employers familiar with the candidate's work.
- The applicants should also submit GRE test scores.
- The recipients of NPSC Graduate Fellowships get $20,000 expense allowance a total of $120,000.
- The duration of the fellowship is for up to six years.
- The scholarship also covers full tuition and required fees and allows research or teaching assistantship.
- The recipients also get an opportunity for one or two paid summer internships and a mentor.
- The applicants who have internship experience , or have been employed by a government agency or laboratory should ask their mentor or research supervisor to nominate them.
- The nominator should provide the fellowship stipend.