Details about Nottingham Trent University PhD Positions
Nottingham Trent University PhD Positions is offered for PhD degree in the field of Engineering- Smart Materials. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Sep 2019. This scholarship is provided by Nottingham Trent University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, To be decided by the university . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 08 Sep 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, To be decided by the university
Nottingham Trent University PhD Positions offered by the Nottingham Trent University, for students planning to pursue their PhD in 3D printing of Smart Shape Memory Materials for Advanced Sensors and Actuators at the university. The value of the scholarship is to be decided by the university.
- Applicant must have Knowledge of contemporary teaching practices within Higher Education (HE).
- Must have knowledge in3Dprinting. knowledge materials. Knowledge in sensor and actuator design.
- Previous teaching experience
- A good undergraduate Engineering degree.
- Postgraduate degree, such as MSc or MRes in engineering. Teaching qualification.
- a full CV,
- a Teaching Statement,
- a Research Statement and
- a Covering Letter addressing your suitability for the role outlined in the associated Job Description and
- Person Specification.
To apply for Nottingham Trent University PhD Positions complete and submit the online application form along with the required documents by the deadline: 8th September 2019.