Details about SENSS STUDENT-LED ESRC PHD STUDENTSHIPS
SENSS STUDENT-LED ESRC PHD STUDENTSHIPS is offered for PhD degree in the field of Business Regulation, Accounting, Finance and Governance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship & Strategy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Norwich Business School, University of East Anglia and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, maintenance allowance of Â£14,296 per year, full tuition fees and . This scholarship is open for: Open for International/Home/EU applicants.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: Norwich Business School, University of East Anglia
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, maintenance allowance of Â£14,296 per year, full tuition fees and
- 1+3 applicants should have, or be expecting to receive, a minimum 2:1 Honours degree or international equivalent.
- +3 PhD studentship applicants should have, or be expecting to receive, a good Master’s degree that meets ESRC research methods training requirements (further details on the SeNSS website). Those with a Master’s degree that does not meet ESRC guidelines may be required to undertake a further Master’s degree as part of a 1+3 studentship, or may be awarded a 3.25 or 3.5 year studentship to allow time for further training.
- Current PhD students who will have at least 50% of their period of study remaining when the studentship commences are also able to apply.
- Applicants will also need to meet institutional entry requirements, for example for English language proficiency.