Details about NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme
NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All undergraduate courses taught at recognized Nigerian universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Nov 2015. This scholarship is provided by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to Nigerian nationalities.
- Deadline: 22 Nov 2015
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country. The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Be a Registered full time undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level students at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply.
Selection Criteria: This scholarship scheme is strictly based on merit and the selection criteria. Applicant should not to patronize anyone by cash or kind. This award is strictly based on merit and meeting the award criteria.
Note: Selection tests will hold on 5th December 2015 at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.