Details about NMBU Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017
NMBU Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Comprehensive education for sustainable development. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, salary frame 24 (ltr.57-67), depending on qualifications . This scholarship is open for: Open to Norwegian applicants.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, salary frame 24 (ltr.57-67), depending on qualifications
Norwegian University of Life Sciences is offering NMBU Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017 to applicants who are interested in working on the project "UBU in practice".
- Applicants of NMBU Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017 are required to have a doctoral degree.
- Applicants are required to have a Ph.D. degree in the area of science studies or education for sustainable development.
- Applicants must have knowledge of "Education for Sustainable Development" (UBU).
- Candidates are required to have documented dissemination skills in English/Scandinavian.
- Previous experience from teacher education and/or high school, a practice that is close to research and network in the field of research is desirable.
- Candidates applying for NMBU Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017 must be independent, creative and committed.
- Applicants should be flexible and willing to contribute to the organization.
- Good written and oral ability in Norwegian or other Scandinavian languages in required.
- Applicants must have experience and be willing to work in teams with people with different skills.
- Certified copies of certificates and diplomas must be provided.