Details about NIAS Individual Fellowships, 2017
NIAS Individual Fellowships, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Humanities and Social sciences . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by Netherlands Institute for Advanced Study in the Humanities and Social Sciences (NIAS) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: Netherlands Institute for Advanced Study in the Humanities and Social Sciences (NIAS)
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, .
- Post-Ph.D. degree academic experience of the candidates applying for NIAS Individual Fellowships, 2017 should be at least 3 years.
- The affiliation with a university or research institute should also be mentioned.
- The candidates applying for NIAS Individual Fellowships, 2017 are selected based on the application, originality, quality and relevance of the project proposal. The academics and scholarly achievements, grants, awards and publication record are considered for selection.
- The candidate should submit a completed application form.
- Research proposal in a maximum 1500 words which should include the description of the work that you propose to carry out at NIAS.
- Curriculum vitae in a maximum of 1 page.
- The candidates applying for NIAS Individual Fellowships, 2017 can also submit a list of the publications (major).