Details about Newstalk MBA Scholarship, 2019
Newstalk MBA Scholarship, 2019 is offered for MBA degree in the field of Business Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2018. This scholarship is provided by UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to €34,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to residents of Ireland.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2018
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to €34,500
Newstalk with UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is offering Newstalk MBA Scholarship, 2019 to students who wish to pursue full-time or executive MBA starting in August 2019.
- Applicants of Newstalk MBA Scholarship, 2019 must have at least a university degree or equivalent and three years of relevant work experience.
- Applicants must have already taken or been ready to take GMAT at a short notice.
- The admission to the MBA program is subject to obtaining a minimum score in GMAT (600 minimum GMAT for full-time MBA / 520 minimum GMAT for part-time EMBA).
- Candidates must have taken the test and received the results by 12th April 2019 at the latest.
- Two references are required, usually from current/former employer/colleague.
- Candidates applying for Newstalk MBA Scholarship, 2019 should fulfill the standard entry requirements of either full-time or executive MBA program.
- The scholarship is open to residents of Ireland excluding employees of Newstalk and UCD or their immediate family members, agents, people associated with their affiliated or subsidiary companies or any others connected with this competition.
- Candidates must have submitted an application to the UCD for admission into full-time or executive MBA by 30th November, 2018.
- Applicants must meet all the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
Value of Scholarship
- This scholarship will cover either one year full-time MBA or two year part-time MBA tuition fee worth upto €34,500.
- The Scholarship application is considered for applicants who apply for this programme before 30th November, 2018.