Details about Newcastle University Sports Scholarships, 2017
Newcastle University Sports Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Sports. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Oct 2017. This scholarship is provided by Newcastle University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to £10k . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Newcastle University Sports Scholarships, 2017 are open to undergraduate and postgraduate students around the world and also current students.
- Applicants must demonstrate current and previous sporting achievements and be committed to improving their sporting career and represent the University.
- Selections of Newcastle University Sports Scholarships, 2017 are done based on the senior or age group representative honors at national and/or regional level.
- Applicants who belong to National Governing Body (NGB’s) performance squad will also be taken into consideration.
- Priority is given to athletes competing in one of the following clubs are Badminton, Basketball, Fencing, Football, Rowing, Golf, Hockey, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Netball, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Squash, Table Tennis, Cricket, Tennis, Waterpolo.
- Applicants must have obtained a place or must be studying currently at the Newcastle university.
- Candidates must have Regional/National/International standard within the last one year.
- Applicants are required to be a part of a National Governing Body Performance Squad or equivalent to be eligible for Newcastle University Sports Scholarships, 2017.