Details about Newcastle University London International Scholarships, 2017
Newcastle University London International Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by Newcastle University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the British.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £3,000
Newcastle University London International Scholarships, 2017 are being granted to encourage international students to take up undergraduate and Master’s level programs.
- Applicants of Newcastle University London International Scholarships, 2017 must have been offered a place of study on their chosen program.
- They must be classified as 'international' students for fee purposes.
- Applicants must be enrolled at the University for the 2017/18 academic year.
- Candidates applying for Newcastle University London International Scholarships, 2017 must be registered on an undergraduate or a postgraduate taught course at the University.
- Candidates who meet the following criteria will be considered ineligible to apply for the scholarship:
- UK/EU applicants classified as 'home' for fee purposes
- Ph.D. students and Newcastle University London students on an intercalating placement year
- Recipients of fully funded scholarships/awards or India Great Scholarships or Santander Scholarships
- Students progressing from university preparation programs
- Students who have already commenced their UG or Master's level courses, current students, enrolled in 2016/17
- Applicants who are initially classified as 'international' but whose fees change to ‘home’