Details about Newcastle Santander Scholarships, 2018
Newcastle Santander Scholarships, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Any postgraduate Master's degree program at Newcastle University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Apr 2018. This scholarship is provided by Newcastle University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £5,000 towards the first year tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from Santander countries.
- Deadline: 17 Apr 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £5,000 towards the first year tuition fees
- The students applying for one of the Newcastle Santander Scholarships, 2018 must be a national citizen of (or permanently domiciled)one of the Santander countries mentioned above.
- While applying for this scholarship, students must have got a Conditional or Unconditional offer of a place on a postgraduate Master’s degree program at Newcastle University, Newcastle city campus.
- For fees purposes, Newcastle Santander Scholarship, 2018 applicants must be assessed as international/overseas.
- The applicants must intend to start their education during the 2018/19 academic year.
- The students must fill an application form electronically.
- Students applying for Newcastle Santander Scholarships, 2018 should submit a Personal Statement describing the requirement of the scholarship fund, academic ability, energy and financial circumstances.
- Personal Tutor Statement must also be submitted which should have the details of the suitability of the student for the scholarship fund.
- Details of present and previous qualifications including pre-university qualifications must be included.
The Newcastle Santander Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of best-qualified students.