Details about Newcastle Postgraduate Country-specific Scholarships
Newcastle Postgraduate Country-specific Scholarships is offered for Masters degree in the field of Any course offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Newcastle University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto £4,000 tuition fee award . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of ASEA, Brazil, China, Turkey, East Africa, Pakistan, Nigeria, Russia, Ghana, North America, Jordan, Egypt or Lebanon, East Asia and India.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto £4,000 tuition fee award
Newcastle University is inviting applications for Country-specific scholarships for master's students. Applicants must hold a Conditional or Unconditional offer of a place on a Master’s degree program at Newcastle University, Newcastle city campus at the time of applying for this scholarship.
Eligibility: Applicants must:
- Must hold a Conditional or Unconditional offer of a place on a Master’s degree program at Newcastle University, Newcastle city campus at the time of applying for this scholarship.
- You must have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes.
- You must intend to register to start your studies during the 2022- 23 academic year.
- You must be a self-funded student and not be in receipt of any other centrally awarded Newcastle University scholarship.
Scholarship value: Scholarship value varies upto £4,000 tuition fee.