Details about New Colombo Plan Scholarship Program 2017
New Colombo Plan Scholarship Program 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any subject. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by Australian government and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $2,500/month + $2,500 Travel allowance + $2,500 Establishment allowance + Others . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Australia.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $2,500/month + $2,500 Travel allowance + $2,500 Establishment allowance + Others
- New Colombo Plan Scholarship Program 2017 is open to citizens of Australia.
- Candidates must be nominated by their Home University.
- The host location of the candidate should not be the country in which the candidate holds a dual citizenship or permanent residency. The candidate must also not previously been a citizen or permanent resident
- Applicants must have been registered at an on-shore campus of an Australian University.
- Candidates applying for New Colombo Plan Scholarship Program 2017 should be between 18 and 28 years of age by 1 January 2017.
- Candidate should not be a previous recipient of a New Colombo Plan Scholarship.
- Applicants of New Colombo Plan Scholarship Program 2017 should be interested in taking a Bachelor Degree or Bachelor Honours Degree when the Scholarship Program commences.
- Academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration and the candidate should have achieved a minimum 70 per cent graded average or equivalent for their undergraduate course at the time of application.