Details about Need-Based Grant at American University Washington College of Law 2023
Need-Based Grant at American University Washington College of Law 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by American University Washington College of Law and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $15,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: American University Washington College of Law
- Deadline: 01 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $15,000
The American University Washington College of Law Office of Financial Aid offers need-based grants to qualifying full-time JD students only. This scholarship is initiated to assist students in financial support.
Eligibility criteria for the Washington College of Law Need-Based Grant:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must be qualifying full-time JD students.
- Applicants must maintain full-time enrollment (12 credits per semester), comply with program rules, and are limited to three years of support.
- Parental information is required of every applicant for need-based grant support, regardless of age or dependency status.
- Applications without parental information are incomplete and will not be considered.
Value of the Grant:
Successful applicants will receive scholarship of value $15,000 need-based grant.